๐ŸŽต Wednesday Music Reflection ❤️ That's Who You Are Jesus

 

๐ŸŽต Wednesday Music Reflection

❤️ That's Who You Are



Every Wednesday afternoon I like to share a piece of music that has touched my heart.

This week it is:

๐ŸŽถ That's Who You Are – Megan Tibbits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrV1g4xwcI

Take a few minutes and listen to the song first.

Then come back.

๐Ÿ’ง


Trusting What We Know

One of the hardest lessons in life is learning to trust the Lord when we don't understand what He is doing.

Most of us want explanations.

We want the roadmap.

We want to know why things happen the way they do.

But faith often asks something different.

Faith asks us to trust His character.

Not because we understand everything.

But because we know who He is.


Looking Back

As I look back over my life, there were many times when I didn't understand the road I was on.

There were disappointments.

Closed doors.

Health challenges.

Family struggles.

Questions that seemed to have no answers.

Yet somehow the Lord kept leading me forward.

Not always by giving me explanations.

But by giving me enough light for the next step.


More Interested in Our Hearts

One line from this song really stood out to me.

The idea that God is not nearly as concerned about our success as He is about our hearts.

The world measures success by money.

By status.

By titles.

By accomplishments.

The Lord measures something different.

He looks at kindness.

Humility.

Repentance.

Charity.

Faith.

The condition of the heart.


The Holy Ghost Reminds Us

I've noticed that the Holy Ghost often speaks through reminders.

Sometimes He reminds us that we are loved.

Sometimes He reminds us that we are forgiven.

Sometimes He reminds us that we are not carrying our burdens alone.

And sometimes He simply whispers:

"Keep going."

Those simple reminders have carried me through some difficult seasons.


The Nemenhah Connection

One theme that appears again and again in the Nemenhah Records is remembering.

Remembering the Creator.

Remembering our relationship with Him.

Remembering that we are His children.

The world is constantly trying to define us by our failures.

The Spirit is constantly reminding us whose we are.

That difference changes everything.


A Porch Thought

The older I get, the less interested I become in having every answer.

And the more interested I become in staying close to the Lord.

I have learned that peace does not come from knowing everything.

Peace comes from knowing Him.

When I remember who He is, it becomes easier to trust Him with everything I do not yet understand.


๐ŸŽต Take Five Minutes

Listen to the song.

Think about the times the Lord carried you when you didn't know how to move forward.

Think about the moments when He reminded you that you were loved.

Think about the blessings that came after the struggle.

Then offer a prayer.

Not asking for answers.

Just thanking Him for being exactly who He is.

๐Ÿ’ง

Related Reading

๐Ÿ“– The Lord Is Closer Than You Think

๐Ÿ“– What I Know Now That I Didn't Know Then

๐Ÿ“– The Blueprint of Zion

๐Ÿ”Ž Search this blog for:

Holy Ghost • Trust • Nemenhah • Peacemaker • Zion • Testimony


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." — Proverbs 3:5

The True Remnant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book