๐Ÿชถ When the System Feels Like It’s Breaking… Where Do We Go?

 


๐Ÿชถ When the System Feels Like It’s Breaking… Where Do We Go?

I recently listened to a video about people leaving the Church, especially those who were “born in the covenant.”

And honestly, there was some real truth in it.

A lot of sincere people are carrying real questions.
They feel pressure.
They feel confusion.
And for many, the system is no longer holding them the way it once did.

But here’s where it shifted for me:

At some point, it stopped being about staying, leaving, defending, or proving.

It became something much simpler:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Can I actually come to Christ and hear Him for myself?

Christ said:

“Come unto Christ, and be perfected in him.” — Moroni 10:32

“If ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do.” — 2 Nephi 32:5

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you.” — John 14:27

That’s what I’ve found.

Not that all the questions disappear.
Not that every issue gets solved overnight.
But that His voice brings peace in the middle of it.

And the more I’ve slowed down, the more I’ve seen that becoming like a child is not about becoming weak.

It’s about becoming open again.
Trusting again.
Listening again.

“Except ye be converted, and become as little children…” — Matthew 18:3

One thing I love in the Nemenhah teachings is that same pattern:

Come quietly.
Learn of Him.
Walk with Him.
Step by step.

Not proving.
Not forcing.
Not arguing.

Just becoming.

So if the system feels heavy… if things feel broken… if the noise gets loud…

maybe the better question is not:

“Who’s right?”

Maybe it’s:

“Am I close to Him?”

Because that’s where things started to change for me.


๐Ÿ”— WANT TO GO DEEPER?

You can explore more topics like this anytime:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDAd1BRD_w&t=44s

On the page, just click the hourglass/search icon and type in any topic—
Holy Ghost, Zion, temple, hearing His voice, or anything else.

Everything is organized so you can follow the path step by step.


๐ŸŒฟ Similar Posts

Walk With Jesus
Learning that the real answer is not more noise, but a closer daily walk with Christ.

Hear His Voice
How peace begins when we stop performing and start listening.

Peace in the Middle
Finding calm with the Savior even when questions are still unresolved.

Becoming Like a Child
What Christ may really mean when He invites us to become open, trusting, and alive again.

The Holy Ghost
Understanding how the Spirit guides, teaches, and shows us what to do.


๐Ÿชถ Final Line

Not proving.
Not arguing.
Not forcing.

Just…

๐Ÿ‘‰ walking with Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book