π “What If Science Isn’t Saying What We Thought?”
π “What If Science Isn’t Saying What We Thought?”
π WE WERE TOLD SOMETHING SIMPLE
For years, many of us were taught:
“Science explains everything…
and there’s no need for God anymore.”
π BUT THEN… THINGS STARTED SHIFTING
A friend sent me something about a movie called The Story of Everything.
Not a preachy church film.
Not quoting scripture.
Just… science.
And I sat there thinking:
“Wait a minute… is this really what scientists are saying now?”
π§ THREE THINGS THAT MADE ME PAUSE
Not argue.
Just… pause.
1️⃣ The Universe Had a Beginning
Science now says:
π The universe hasn’t always been here.
It started.
And if that’s true…
Something had to start it.
Not inside the universe…
But outside of it.
2️⃣ Everything Is Tuned Just Right
They call it “fine-tuning.”
If gravity was slightly different…
If the laws of physics were off just a hair…
π Life wouldn’t exist.
Not even close.
And I found myself asking:
How does something that precise… happen by accident?
3️⃣ Life Looks Like Code
This one hit me.
Inside every living thing is DNA.
And it’s not just chemicals…
π It’s information.
π It’s instructions.
π It’s like software.
And every time we see code…
We assume a mind wrote it.
π€ SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH THAT?
I’m not here to argue.
I’m not here to prove anything.
But I do think it’s fair to ask:
What if science isn’t closing the door on God…
but quietly opening it again?
πͺΆ A TALKING FEATHER MOMENT
I’ve learned something over time.
You can feel good in a lot of places.
You can hear strong arguments on both sides.
But the real question isn’t:
π “Who wins the debate?”
It’s:
π “What draws me closer to Christ?”
Because if something leads me to Him…
to light…
to truth…
Then I want to pay attention.
π FINAL THOUGHT
I’m not asking anyone to agree.
Just maybe…
Slow down for a second.
And consider:
What if the story of everything…
actually has a Storyteller?
π Start here:
π https://thetrueremnantblog.blogspot.com
(Then use the π magnifying glass at the top to search any topic.)
Comments