๐Ÿชถ From Structure to Walk --- When the Medicine Wheel Became Real to Me

 



๐Ÿชถ From Structure to Walk

When the Medicine Wheel Became Real to Me


๐Ÿชถ INTRODUCTION

I didn’t set out to write anything new.

I wasn’t trying to build something… or fix something… or explain something better.

I was just sitting with it.

Reading it.

Thinking about it.

Trying—honestly—to live it a little.

And somewhere in that quiet…

Something shifted.


๐ŸŒฟ IT STARTED SIMPLE

At first, I saw the Medicine Wheel the way most of us do.

A way to think.
A way to decide.
A way to work through things carefully and correctly.

And that’s good.

It really is.

But after sitting with it for a while…

It started to feel like something more.


๐ŸŒ„ THE SHIFT

I began to notice…

This wasn’t just helping me make decisions.

It was changing how I moved.

How I listened.
How I reacted.
How I slowed down.

It stopped feeling like a process I used…

And started feeling like a path I was walking.


๐Ÿ•Š️ NOT OUT THERE… IN HERE

That was the part that surprised me.

I didn’t lose anything from the original structure.

Nothing went missing.

It just…

Moved.


๐ŸŒฟ What used to feel like gathering knowledge
Became:

๐Ÿ‘‰ “Do I actually understand this… have I felt it?”


๐Ÿ”ฅ What used to feel like weighing and choosing
Became:

๐Ÿ‘‰ “Am I forcing this… or am I aligned?”


๐ŸŒพ What used to feel like doing what’s right
Became:

๐Ÿ‘‰ “Am I soft enough to listen?”


๐ŸŒŠ What used to feel like offering actions
Became:

๐Ÿ‘‰ “Can I just offer myself?”


๐Ÿชถ SAME WHEEL… DIFFERENT PLACE

Nothing changed.

And yet… everything changed.

It wasn’t out in front of me anymore.

๐Ÿ‘‰ It was happening inside me.


⚖️ WHAT I STARTED TO NOTICE

I stopped rushing.

I stopped trying to “get it right.”

I stopped feeling like I had to prove anything.

Instead…

I started asking quieter questions:

๐Ÿ‘‰ “What is actually mine to carry?”
๐Ÿ‘‰ “What is He showing me right now?”


๐ŸŒฟ WHAT THIS DID TO ME

Something settled.

Fear started to ease.

Pressure started to fall off.

And in its place…

There was just a little more:

๐Ÿ‘‰ peace
๐Ÿ‘‰ patience
๐Ÿ‘‰ awareness


๐Ÿ•Š️ THE PART I DIDN’T EXPECT

This wasn’t leading me to a checklist.

It was leading me to a voice.

Not loud.

Not forced.

But steady.

Recognizable.

Familiar in a way that’s hard to explain… but easy to feel.


๐ŸŒ„ A DIFFERENT KIND OF WALK

I realized I wasn’t climbing anything.

I wasn’t progressing through steps.

I was just…

Moving through it.

Again.

And again.

Each time a little deeper.

๐Ÿ‘‰ More like a circle
๐Ÿ‘‰ Maybe even a spiral


๐Ÿชถ FINAL THOUGHT

I didn’t find something new.

I just started living something that was already there.

And in doing that…

It became less about:

๐Ÿ‘‰ making the right decisions

And more about:

๐Ÿ‘‰ walking with Him while I do


๐Ÿชถ ONE LINE THAT STAYS WITH ME

Same wheel…

๐Ÿ‘‰ just lived from the inside.


๐Ÿ”— Start here:
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://thetrueremnantblog.blogspot.com
(Then use the ๐Ÿ” magnifying glass at the top to search any topic.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book