๐ŸŽต Wednesday Music Reflection ๐ŸŒฟ You Say

 

๐ŸŽต Wednesday Music Reflection

๐ŸŒฟ You Say


Every Wednesday afternoon I like to share a piece of music that has touched my heart.

This week it is:

๐ŸŽถ You Say – Lauren Daigle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaT8Jl2zpI

Before reading any further, take a few minutes and listen.

Then come back.

๐Ÿ’ง


So Many Voices

We live in a noisy world.

The news has a voice.

Social media has a voice.

Friends have a voice.

Critics have a voice.

Our fears have a voice.

Even our past mistakes have a voice.

And sometimes, if we're not careful, all those voices become louder than the Lord's.


What Do You Say?

One of the questions I've been asking myself lately is this:

When all the other voices are speaking...

Can I still hear His?

The world may say I am not enough.

The Lord says I am His child.

The world may say I have failed.

The Lord says I can repent and begin again.

The world may focus on weakness.

The Lord focuses on who we can become.


The Holy Ghost Speaks Quietly

One thing I've learned over the years is that the Holy Ghost rarely shouts.

He whispers.

He nudges.

He invites.

He reminds.

The problem is not usually that God isn't speaking.

The problem is that there are so many other voices competing for our attention.

The older I get, the more I value quiet places.

The porch.

The temple.

A walk at sunrise.

Moments where I can hear the Spirit without distraction.


The Nemenhah Connection

One theme that appears repeatedly in the Nemenhah Records is remembering who we are.

Not who the world says we are.

Not who our fears say we are.

But who the Creator says we are.

His sons.

His daughters.

His family.

The adversary wants us to forget that.

The Spirit constantly reminds us.


A Porch Thought

I've made plenty of mistakes in my life.

More than I would like to admit.

But I have also learned something.

The Lord has never defined me by my worst day.

He has never defined me by my biggest mistake.

He has always invited me to keep walking forward.

To keep learning.

To keep repenting.

To keep trusting.

That is the voice I want to follow.


๐ŸŽต Take Five Minutes

Listen to the song.

Think about the voices that compete for your attention.

Think about the labels others have placed upon you.

Think about the labels you've placed upon yourself.

Then ask a simple question:

"What does the Lord say?"

You may discover that His voice has been there all along.

Quietly reminding you who you really are.

๐Ÿ’ง

Related Reading

๐Ÿ“– The Lord Is Closer Than You Think

๐Ÿ“– What I Know Now That I Didn't Know Then

๐Ÿ“– The Blueprint of Zion

๐Ÿ”Ž Search this blog for:

Holy Ghost • Identity • Nemenhah • Peacemaker • Zion • Testimony


"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." — John 10:27

The True Remnant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book