Could the Mark of the Beast Be a Price Tag?




Could the Mark of the Beast Be a Price Tag?

๐Ÿ•Š️✍️ By The True Remnant

Before reading this post, you may want to read:     

๐Ÿ‘‰ Babylon Falls, Zion Rises
https://thetrueremnantblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/babylon-falls-zion-rises.html


That post lays the foundation for what follows.

This thought came to me while reading it again.

And honestly...

I had never thought about it quite this way before.


๐Ÿค” A Simple Question

Most Christians have heard about the Mark of the Beast.

For generations people have wondered:

  • Is it a tattoo?

  • Is it a barcode?

  • Is it a computer chip?

  • Is it digital currency?

  • Is it some future technology?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But what if we are looking in the wrong direction?

What if the mark is less about technology...

and more about loyalty?


๐Ÿ’ฐ Everything Has a Price

As I read through the scriptures describing Babylon, one thing kept jumping out at me.

Everything has a price.

Land has a price.

Food has a price.

Animals have a price.

Homes have a price.

Labor has a price.

Time has a price.

Influence has a price.

Politics has a price.

Religion has a price.

Eventually...

people have a price.

Then I noticed something chilling.

When Babylon falls, the merchants mourn because they can no longer sell their goods.

The list goes on and on.

Gold.

Silver.

Fine clothing.

Livestock.

Luxury items.

And then this:

"...and slaves, and souls of men."

Revelation 18:13

Think about that for a minute.

Not just people.

Not just bodies.

Souls.

Babylon had reached the point where even human beings became merchandise.


๐Ÿท️ The Price Tag

That got me wondering.

What if the mark of the beast is not merely something placed on a person?

What if it is a way of seeing?

A way of thinking?

A way of valuing?

A system that teaches us that everything is for sale.

Everything is a transaction.

Everything can be bought.

Everything can be owned.

Everything can be monetized.

Everything has a price tag attached to it.

Even people.

Even truth.

Even religion.

Even souls.


๐ŸŒพ Zion Thinks Differently

Zion asks a different question.

Babylon asks:

"What is it worth?"

Zion asks:

"Who does it belong to?"

Babylon asks:

"How much can I make?"

Zion asks:

"How much can I bless?"

Babylon measures value in dollars.

Zion measures value in souls.

Babylon sees consumers.

Zion sees children of God.

Babylon sells.

Zion serves.


๐Ÿง  The Forehead and the Hand

The scriptures say the mark is received in the forehead and in the hand.

I find that interesting.

The forehead often symbolizes thoughts.

The hand often symbolizes actions.

What if the warning is deeper than we realize?

What if the mark represents thinking like Babylon and acting like Babylon?

Not necessarily a symbol on the skin.

But a symbol written into our priorities.

Into our values.

Into our daily choices.

Into the way we see the world.


❤️ A Personal Checkup

This is not a post about fear.

It is not about conspiracy theories.

It is not about guessing future events.

It is simply a question.

Do I see people the way Christ sees people?

Or do I see them the way Babylon sees them?

Do I value relationships more than possessions?

Do I value souls more than success?

Do I value service more than profit?

Those questions matter no matter when the mark appears.


๐Ÿ•Š️ One Last Thought

Maybe the greatest protection against the mark of the beast is not figuring out what it is.

Maybe the greatest protection is becoming the kind of person who would never want it.

A person whose heart belongs to Christ.

A person who cannot be bought.

A person who sees sacredness where Babylon sees profit.

A person learning to live Zion while still standing in Babylon.

That thought stayed with me all day.

Maybe it is worth praying about.


๐Ÿ“– Scriptures to Consider

• Revelation 13:16–18

• Revelation 18:11–13

• Moses 7:18

• 4 Nephi 1:3

• 2 Nephi 26:29–31

• Matthew 6:24


๐Ÿ”— Start here:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://thetrueremnantblog.blogspot.com

(Then use the ๐Ÿ” magnifying glass at the top to search any topic.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book