๐ŸŒ… He Met Me There --- Sometimes the Quiet Places Become Holy Ground

 

๐ŸŒ… He Met Me There

Sometimes the Quiet Places Become Holy Ground






Listen to the NEW Song of Zion:   HE Met Me There


There are moments in life we would never choose.

Moments that interrupt everything.

Plans change.

Strength disappears.

The future suddenly becomes uncertain.

If someone had asked me years ago how I expected to spend this season of my life, I would never have described it this way.

I was busy.

I enjoyed life.

Golf courses.

Schedules.

Projects.

Always moving toward the next thing.

Then everything stopped.

Back surgery.

Pain.

Recovery.

Long days of waiting.

Questions without immediate answers.

At first it felt like life had been taken from me.

Looking back now...

I believe something much deeper was taking place.

The Savior was making room for a conversation I had been too busy to hear.


The Invitation Hidden in Weakness

None of us enjoys weakness.

We pray for strength.

We ask for healing.

We ask the Lord to remove the trial.

Sometimes He does.

Sometimes...

He gives us something even greater.

His presence.

The Apostle Paul pleaded for his burden to be removed.

Instead the Lord answered,

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

At first that answer seems disappointing.

Later it becomes one of life's greatest discoveries.

Weakness often becomes the doorway through which we learn dependence upon Christ.


"Be the Patient"

During my recovery, a dream came with remarkable clarity.

The message was simple.

"You need to be the patient."

Those words reached far beyond medicine.

For much of my life I had been the one helping others.

Fixing problems.

Making decisions.

Moving forward.

Now the Lord invited me into something much harder.

To receive.

To wait.

To trust.

Healing was not something I could force.

It was something I had to surrender to.

Perhaps discipleship works much the same way.


The God Who Meets Us in Silence

Moses met God in a desert.

Jacob met Him while sleeping on a stone.

Elijah heard Him in a still, small voice.

The disciples recognized Him while walking a quiet road to Emmaus.

Again and again, Scripture reminds us that holy ground is often found in unexpected places.

Hospital rooms.

Lonely mornings.

Recovery chairs.

Sleepless nights.

The Savior does not avoid places of suffering.

He enters them.


The Shepherd Walked Beside Me

There were days when progress came slowly.

Days when pain lingered.

Days when questions remained unanswered.

Yet something remarkable happened.

The more life slowed down...

the more clearly I sensed His companionship.

Not dramatic visions.

Not overwhelming manifestations.

Simply the quiet assurance that I was not walking alone.

The Shepherd was already on the path.

Waiting.

Guiding.

Strengthening.

Sometimes healing begins long before the body is fully restored.

Sometimes the soul heals first.


The Greatest Miracle

People often think miracles are only dramatic events.

But one of Heaven's greatest miracles is quieter than that.

A fearful heart finds peace.

An anxious mind learns to trust.

A restless soul becomes still.

The Savior does not always remove every trial immediately.

He often transforms the person walking through it.

Looking back, I would never have chosen that season.

Yet I would never want to lose what Christ gave me there.


He Met Me There

The title says everything.

Not,

"I found Him."

But,

"He met me there."

He met me where strength failed.

He met me where plans ended.

He met me where pride had to surrender.

He met me where I finally became still enough to listen.

That is the testimony I carry today.

Jesus Christ is not only the Savior of healthy people.

He is the Savior of weary people.

Waiting people.

Hurting people.

Questioning people.

He is the Shepherd who walks into valleys instead of calling His sheep to climb out alone.

If you are walking through a difficult season...

perhaps you are standing much closer to holy ground than you realize.

The Lord often meets His children where the world sees only interruption.

He sees invitation.

He sees healing.

He sees a heart becoming ready to hear His voice.

I cannot testify that every prayer is answered the way we expect.

But I can testify of this:

The Savior lives.

He speaks.

He heals.

He walks beside His people.

And when life brought me to the quiet place...

He met me there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog: The True Remnant

๐Ÿ“š Master Index — Waking Up Zion: The True Remnant Blog Archive

Waking Up Zion --- The Book